A discussion of the essentials of marketing your business on Facebook.
* Facebook Statistics-Who, What, Where and When
* Facebook Stories vs Page Posts
* Effectively Using Facebook Live
* Facebook Ads Basics
* Facebook Ads vs Google Ads-When to use one over the other
* Learn how to create a content calendar to lessen the overwhelm and build engagement (You will receive a content calendar template)
* How to create social media graphics like a rock star
* Publishing tools to make your job easier
Presenter: Patty Ross
Patty has over 20 years experience in marketing and has been in the online space since 1998 where she developed an e-commerce program for a gourmet gift company into a million dollar business. She has
spent 17 years helping the wine industry gain traction online and has since branched out to help other industries grow their brands including financial, legal, health and beauty, motorsports, landscape design, cbd/cannabis, restaurants, political activism and non profits. Golden State Marketing and her other business, California Wine
Marketing, were founded in 2006.